Online Athletic Registration
Online Athletic Registration
Click Here to Register An Athlete
Stratford High School 2017 Spring Sports Online Registration
The Stratford High School Athletic Association is excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration through FamilyID. FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way for your child to enroll/register for athletics and is more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register your son/daughter through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You will enter your information once for each family member for multiple sports. After the first time a student-athlete is enrolled/registered for a sport, the next time that student registers for a sport, you will only have to update the profile.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
Every student who participates in a sport is required to complete five forms on line in order to be eligible to try out, practice or play. These five forms (parent/guardian permission form, medical emergency form, medical history, concussion education consent form, and the sudden cardiac arrest education form) will be processed online when you register your child for a sport. The sixth required form is the physical form. The physical form must be completed, signed by your physician and returned to the school nurse or athletic director. Physicals are good for thirteen (13) months. Physical forms may be found online at the school's website, the main office, or nurse's office.
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER:
When you are ready to register your child, it will be helpful to have the following information handy: doctor and dentist names and contact information, health insurance information, emergency contact information, medical information, and family email addresses and cell phone numbers.
Follow these steps:
1. To find your program, click on the link provided (above) and select the registration form under the word Programs.
2. Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
3. Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password, select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
4. You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don't see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc).
5. Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you into FamilyID.com.
6. Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red * are required to have an answer.
7. Click the Save and Continue button when your form is complete.
8. Review your registration summary.
9. Click the green Submit button. After selecting 'Submit', the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion E-mail from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check you registration. To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.
*If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: [email protected] or 888-800-5583 x 1.
*Support is available seven (7) days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
*For additional information regarding the athletics program at Stratford H.S., please call 203-385-4240.
Note: Registration for 2017 spring sports opens on February 1st and closes on March 3rd